In order to be listed on NationalRegisterPro.org, a psychologist must be verified and approved for the National Register Health Service Psychologist credential. The psychologist must:
- Submit an official transcript documenting a doctoral degree in psychology from an APA Accredited, CPA Accredited or ASPPB/National Register Designated Doctoral Program in Psychology;
- Submit confirmation form(s) signed by his/her training director/supervisor documenting completion of one year of supervised internship experience (1,500 hours) in health services;
- Submit confirmation form(s) signed by his/her supervisor documenting completion of one year of supervised postdoctoral experience (1,500 hours) in health services;
- Submit proof of an active, unrestricted license * at the independent practice level; and
- Have no pending or current disciplinary action
* Licensure is verified at the time of application and monitored as long as the psychologist holds the National Register Health Service Psychologist credential.
For more detailed criteria of the National Register Health Service Psychologist Credential
If you have any questions or comments regarding the National Register’s credentialing standards, contact email@example.com.